RN / Registered Visit Nurse - Weekend Incentive - Full Time
Company: ProMedica Senior Care
Posted on: November 25, 2022
$15,000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time Field Rn's Must be external
candidate to qualify. ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare
is one of the leading providers of Hospice, Home Care Skilled
Nursing, Memory Care, Palliative Care, and Assisted & Independent
Living. Heartland, ManorCare and Arden Courts are now part of the
ProMedica family of services. The home health and hospice, skilled
nursing and rehabilitation, memory care services you know us for
are now part of an integrated health and well being organization.
At our core, we are a not-for-profit, mission-based organization
working to create a stronger, more cohesive approach to delivering
care at the right place and right time. The RN - Registered Visit
Nurse (home care) position is a nurse who administers skilled
nursing care to clients requiring professional nursing services in
their homes and teaches/supervises the family and other members of
the nursing team. These services are performed in accordance with
the physicians orders and under the direction and supervision of
Manager and the Case Manager.
RN - Registered Visit Nurse Responsibilities:
- Administers nursing care according to the patients plan of care
plan and needs
- Care for multiple patients throughout the day in their
individual home environments
- Teach the patient and/or family members about new diagnosis,
care, and support skills
- Communicates regularly with RN Case Managers, Supervisors, and
the Care Team
- Coordinates and delivers nursing care to patients and
- Assesses & evaluates patients level of care, needs and
- Assesses the patients response to the Plan of Care and
recommends changes as needed.
- Evaluates Outcomes of Care.
- Supervises LPN/LVNs, home health aides and paraprofessionals
providing services to the patient according to
- regulatory guidelines
RN Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health
coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance,
education discounts, and in-house continuing education
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having
fulfilling work with a purpose! #LI-CA1 Location
4350 - ProMedica Home Health Care - Sylvania, Ohio
Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state and in good
standing with the Board in which he or she will practice.
- A minimum of 1 year institutional nursing experience within the
past 3 years, unless state regulations differ. The DON or
Administrator may waive this experience requirement
- Registered Nurses providing skilled intervention for PASSPORT
Patients must have 2 years experience as an RN.
Job Specific Details:
Keywords: ProMedica Senior Care, Toledo , RN / Registered Visit Nurse - Weekend Incentive - Full Time, Healthcare , Metamora, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!