State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) - FT / PT / PRN
Company: Ohio Living
Posted on: November 24, 2022
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time 2nd shift
- $750 sign-on bonus for full-time 3rd shift
- $500 sign-on bonus for part-time 2nd and 3rd shift
- Hourly rates start at $16.00/hour and increases with
- $1.00/hour shift differential for 2nd shift
- $.50/hour shift differential for 3rd shiftDevelop caring
connections as you build your skills.You have a can-do attitude
with a passion for living every day to the fullest. Fulfilling your
purpose is what drives you and your love for caregiving keeps you
going. You don't see your job as a series of tasks; you see it as
an opportunity to provide healing, brighten lives and offer
empathetic care to residents and patients. You're all about
exceeding expectations while you continue to grow and improve in
your skills. You bring your best self to work every day and that's
exactly what we need in a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) at
Why Ohio Living is different
- Close-knit culture. We're more like a second family here.
You'll get to know your team, our residents and patients, and
you'll appreciate the additional joy it brings to your work.
- Rewarding work. If you are called to care for others, you'll
find real satisfaction at Ohio Living. This is an environment where
you can fully use your skills to comfort, assist and inspire.
- Just the start. This is often the beginning of a career with us
or within healthcare. Many of our STNAs have gone on to become LPNs
or RNs - with our assistance along the way.
- Excellent staffing ratios. We are not-for-profit and put
quality care first, so you will have fewer residents and patients
than at other organizations. That means you can do your work better
and build stronger connections.
- Attractive pay and benefits. We offer everything you expect,
plus shift differentials, a retirement plan, paid time off,
education assistance, pay advances up to $500, recognition programs
and free meals.
- Schedules that fit. We'll work together to find a schedule that
meets both of our needs, and we won't mandate extra hours after
What you'll doYour goal is to assist residents and patients by
providing responsive, high-quality nursing care. You will help with
hygiene, comfort and safety, mobility, lifting, skin care,
nutrition and hydration. You will also assist nurses with
treatments, rehabilitative procedures and hospice care, as well as
record patient data.
What it takes
- STNA certification
- Strength and stamina for a physically demanding job
- Dependability, accountability and a commitment to our values of
customer service, innovation, integrity, financial stewardship,
leadership, care and inclusion
Ohio Living Swan Creek is Toledo's premier retirement community
offering long-term nursing care, memory care, short-term
rehabilitation, outpatient therapy and assisted living. We also
offer independent living apartments and villa homes. Most
importantly, we're a company that:
- chooses to operate as a faith-based, not-for-profit
- makes its mission the heart of our organization by consistently
exceeding the needs and expectations of those we serve
- provides an engaging, recognition centered, team-oriented
workplace dedicated to career, family and faith
Why work at Ohio Living Swan Creek?
Our residents and employees have access to an on-campus library and
a walking trail throughout our 15 acres of beautiful park-like
grounds. Depending on an employee's status, they may benefit from:
- competitive wages
- affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 403b retirement savings
- paid time off
- training, continuing education, and education assistance
- pay advances up to $500
- free meals/meal allowance
- the latest technology
- unlimited career opportunities
- and much more!
Who is Ohio Living?
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio Living is one of the nation's
largest not-for-profit, multi-site senior living organizations.
Since its founding in 1922, Ohio Living has defined the highest
standards of quality of life for adults in 50 Ohio counties.
Our mission is to provide adults with caring and quality services
toward the enhancement of physical, mental and spiritual well-being
consistent with the Christian Gospel.
Care --- Integrity --- Customer Service --- InnovationFinancial
Stewardship --- Leadership --- Inclusion
Keywords: Ohio Living, Toledo , State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) - FT / PT / PRN, Healthcare , Swanton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!