Business Development -Regional Director of Clinical Partnerships
Company: ODYSSEY BEHAVIORAL GROUP
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Toledo Center for Eating Disorders - Sylvania, OH
4 Year Degree
We are seeking a Business Development professional with Behavioral
Health acumen to focus on growing our North Ohio market which
includes Toledo and Detroit.
This role is critical to the organization. Three main variables are
- Connect providers, clients and families to appropriate clinical
- Serve as a liaison and partner to help educate communities,
providers, clients and families about adult psychiatric and Eating
disorders, specifically about the role long-term residential plays
for acute, persistent conditions.
- Prioritize the markets, community and provider partnerships
with the greatest need for the services aligned with the center's
clinical and business model to increase clinically appropriate
inquires that lead to meeting or exceeding admission goals.
Relationships and Contacts
Within the organization: Leadership and Admissions within the
Outside the organization: Providers, clients and families, and
community referral partners.
- Build a strategic regional growth plan by evaluating, analyzing
and interpreting facility and market utilization data.
- Use market demographic data available on the web to prioritize
favorable markets by economics, age and population.
- Collaborate with facility and corporate leadership to leverage
- Maximize available resources to meet or exceed strategic growth
- In cooperation with facility and corporate leadership
development retention strategies for top, maintenance and new
- Develop goals and timelines for closing new and enhanced key
- Present and gain support / commitment from leaderships for
regional growth strategies and plans.
- Execute sales and retention strategies and plans; successfully
close new business in accordance with pre-determined targets.
- Complete face-to-face sales meeting with all key accounts and
contacts ensuring that a thorough understanding is gained regarding
their desires and needs.
- Target follow-up meetings with all key sources, as needed, to
close new and additional business, ensuring that internal and
external obstacles to business growth and retention are identified,
minimized or eliminated.
- Prepare and present monthly / weekly reports or updates as
requested, identifying trends, additional business opportunities
with existing and new accounts and obstacles to retention.
- Continuously evaluate and modify growth/retention strategies to
ensure optimal business outcomes for market providers and
- Attend scheduled virtual, in person and internal and external
business development and facility meetings.
- Collaborate with admissions to obtain accurate referral source
trends, provide referral source feedback to leverage increased
market share for the facility and corporate network entities.
Requires a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited
college or university, with a preferred focus in behavioral
healthcare, substance use disorder within an acute hospital or
residential setting. Position requires a minimum of three-five
years related experience, preferably in a behavioral health
Position requires incumbent to have a valid driver's license,
vehicle insurance and a clear driving record for the last three
Keywords: ODYSSEY BEHAVIORAL GROUP, Toledo , Business Development -Regional Director of Clinical Partnerships, Healthcare , Sylvania, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!