RN / Registered Nurse - Advanced Admissions - Per Diem - Days
Company: ProMedica Senior Care
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Registered Nurse provides nursing care to individuals and
groups which require specialized knowledge, judgment, and skill
derived from the principles of biological, physical, behavioral,
social, spiritual/cultural, and nursing sciences. The Registered
Nurse functions within the full scope of nursing practice as noted
by the Board of Nursing of their designated state for which they
are practicing in addition to compliance with any of the hospitals
accrediting bodies. Full-Time
Who is the ideal Promedica employee? Were looking for people to
join our team who are motivated by making an impact and doing
meaningful work. Responsible 10
Retirement & Savings Plan
Innovative Training Programs
Tuition AssistanceCareer Stability
Comprehensive Health Coverage Job Requirements ProMedica Bay Park
Hospital caters to communities east of the Maumee River. Our campus
includes a state-of-the-art community hospital with 91 private beds
and a professional office building dedicated to doctors offices and
outpatient rehabilitation, as well as a treatment and diagnostic
center. The hospital itself was designed with patient comfort and
healing in mind, with wider hallways, single-patient rooms and an
abundance of natural light.
Responsible for the delivery of comprehensive nursing care and the
supervision of care delegated to other members of the health care
team. Using the nursing process, the RN collaborates with the
patient, family, and other members of the team to formulate,
coordinate, implement, and evaluate the plan of care based on data
collected from knowledge of the biological, physical, spiritual,
behavioral, and psychosocial assessment of the patient. The RN
accepts individual responsibility and accountability for providing
excellent service, nursing care, and a positive customer
1. - - -Demonstrates professional commitment and behavior to
patients, team members, and the organization by supporting our
mission and values and providing quality care in a safe,
comfortable, and therapeutic environment. -The RN accepts
responsibility for the complete and accurate documentation of care
delivered and responsibility for coordination of care among all
disciplines providing service to patients and utilizes appropriate
delegation in the delivery of care.
2. - - -Assess the patient's current health status through the
application of clinical knowledge and skills obtained through
education and experience. -May interview patients, family members,
or others and review existing records. -Utilizes and prioritizes
the data collected by other health care team members.
3. - - -Performs a complete physical exam/observation to gather
objective data to determine the patient's needs, alterations,
limitations, and assets.
4. - - -Prioritizes established goals or expected outcomes derived
from the nursing process
5. - - -Identifies nursing interventions as appropriate for goal
6. - - -Formulates the nursing plan of care.
7. - - -Prepares the patient and family for discharge and the
continuation of care.
8. - - -Provides the opportunity to convey interest, support, and
an understanding to the patient and establish a rapport based on
9. - - -Coordinates the activities of the patient, family,
significant other and interdisciplinary health care team.
10. - - -Delegates specific nursing interventions to other members
of the nursing team as appropriate. -Supervises unlicensed
personnel and directs LPNs on the performance of interventions.
11. - - -Documents interventions promptly, concisely, and
12. - - -Implements the medical plan of care.
13. - - -Performs a variety of direct care functions and
14. - - -Utilizes all available information with regard to
age-specific needs - to treat, teach, counsel, and support,
consulting with other health care professionals as appropriate.
15. - - -Demonstrates skill competency and safety in performing the
technical procedures and treatments required to meet the nursing
care needs of the patient.
16. - - -Administers medications according to policy. -Provides
education and instruction related to individualized needs,
including identified learning needs.
17. - - -Determines the outcome of nursing care and the need to
alter the plan of care.
18. - - -Compares the patient outcomes to determine the extent of
19. - - -Is responsible for ongoing performance improvement
activities. -Assists with the implementation of identified
20. - - -Is responsible for continuous professional development and
contributes to the development and implementation of department
21. - - -Maintains regulatory agency requirements and complies with
all personnel policies.
22. - - -Conducts him/herself in a professional manner, including
being accountable for meeting customer service standards. -Attitude
and behavior must be consistent with established mission and
23. - - -Performs other duties as assigned.
Must be a Registered Nurse and be currently licensed to practice in
the State of Ohio (or Michigan if applicable). -Must be CPR
certified. -Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment
towards achieving customer service and providing optimal
Must be able to understand directions, communicate and respond to
inquiries; requires effective interpersonal skills.
Must be able to move about the practice/department and between
Must be able to demonstrate good judgment in a fast-paced
Must be able to frequently move, lift or carry light to heavy
patients or equipment.
Must be able to retrieve information from the computers.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare
organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. -For more information,
please visit www.promedica.org/about-promedica
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion,
sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender
identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability,
military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or
marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment
Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an
accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: ProMedica Senior Care, Toledo , RN / Registered Nurse - Advanced Admissions - Per Diem - Days, Healthcare , Perrysburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!