CRNA - Endoscopy - Independent Practice
Posted on: August 7, 2022
OverviewThe Registered Nurse provides nursing care to
individuals and groups which require specialized knowledge,
judgment, and skill derived from the principles of biological,
physical, behavioral, social, spiritual/cultural, and nursing
sciences. The Registered Nurse functions within the full scope of
nursing practice as noted by the Board of Nursing of their
designated state for which they are practicing in addition to
compliance with any of the hospitals accrediting
bodies.Full-TimeLevel: MidTravel: NoSuccessProfileWho is the ideal
Promedica employee? We're looking for people to join our team who
are motivated by making an impact and doing meaningful work.
Multi-tasker 8Additional success profiles:
Detail oriented, Flexible, Helpful, Patient, Responsible, Sincere,
Retirement & Savings Plan
Innovative Training Programs
Tuition AssistanceCareer Stability
Comprehensive Health CoverageJob RequirementsNow is the perfect
time to join our Anesthesia team and be a significant part of
growing our first CRNA only practice at our Endoscopy Center at The
Health and Wellness Center in Sylvania, OH (Beautiful Suburb of
Toledo, OH). Our Ideal Candidate...
- Independent CRNA practice experience preferred, but not
- 3 years minimum clinical experience
- Motivated, energetic work ethic
- Great customer service mindset
- Excellent clinical skills ProMedica Health and Wellness Center
is an exciting, new healthcare concept that is designed to improve
our patients health and well-being by bringing essential medical
services under one roof. The three-story, 230,000-square-foot
facility will house primary care and specialty physician offices,
radiology and laboratory services, a pharmacy, a walk-in clinic and
community room for educational programs. Providing these services
from one location will not only make it more convenient for our
patients, but will improve the coordination the various stages of
care. PPGBeing a part of a large family has advantages. With more
than 960 ProMedica Physicians and advanced practice providers, our
network is the region s most complete, with connections to leading
hospitals and a wide spectrum of health services. ProMedica
Physicians have locations serving northwest Ohio and Southeast
Michigan, all working together with a single mission: the health of
our communities. For more information, please visit
- Licensed in Ohio as a Certified Registered Nurse
- Active registered nurse in state of Ohio.
- Current AANA certification
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrates and promotes a strong commitment to achieving
physician and patient satisfaction.
- Knowledgeable in healthcare and community resources.
- Must be outcome-oriented with sound clinical judgment.
- Exceptional assessment, critical thinking, organization,
interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in self-directed environment with attention to
detail and follow through.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment towards
achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple
information technology platforms and applications to provide and
support best practices/protocols, value based care, supporting,
implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica.
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco nicotine
testing and drug screen.
- ProMedica is a tobacco-free organization ProMedica is a
mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization
headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion,
sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender
identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability,
military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or
marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment
Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an
accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please
contact Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: ProMedica, Toledo , CRNA - Endoscopy - Independent Practice, Healthcare , Sylvania, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!