New Grad LPN
Company: Otterbein Senior Life
Posted on: August 6, 2022
We re looking for skilled Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) who
desire a career that matters in a company that values their
*New Sign-On Bonuses*
*NOTE: Bonus offer available for a limited time! Bonus is subject
to change. Ask your interviewer for details.
* Medical insurance with free virtual doctor visits
* Vision and dental insurance
* Paid time off & paid holidays
* Life insurance
* 401(k)/403(b) with company match
* PayActiv (paycheck advancement)
* Employee sponsored fund for employees in need
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Become part of our family as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at an
Apply from your phone! Text OTTER to 89743
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic , we supply PPE (Personal Protective
Equipment) to keep you and our residents safe. Additionally, we
have implemented stronger infection control and testing procedures
in all Otterbein locations.
* Communicating a sense of caring, concern, and dignity for
* Recognizing the autonomy and dignity of all elders
* Understanding how to place decision-making in the hands of
* Focusing on providing high-quality service and care
* Conduct and document a thorough assessment of assigned
Independent Living residents medical conditions and treatments.
* Provide required care per the Wellness assignment sheets
* Process and complete required lab orders
* Adheres to facility policies and procedures and participates in
facility quality improvement and safety programs
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Education : Graduate of approved nursing program
* Licensure/Certification: Valid Ohio Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN) license, CPR
* Experience: At least 6 months of direct care nursing practice
Apply today and begin a meaningful career as a Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN) at Otterbein!
Keywords: Otterbein Senior Life, Toledo , New Grad LPN, Healthcare , Pemberville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!