Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
Company: Otterbein Senior Life
Posted on: August 6, 2022
With overall leadership responsibility for one of the most
innovative elder care models in the industry, the role of the
Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) is to nurture and
sustain the environment of our Small House Neighborhood providing
an opportunity for our residents to enjoy the highest possible
quality of life and psychosocial support.
Otterbein s SeniorLife Neighborhoods provide skilled nursing and
rehabilitation for older adults focused on living full and vibrant
lives in a home-like setting with family meals and private
The philosophy of small houses fits perfectly with the ethos of
Otterbein SeniorLife. These skilled nursing and rehab neighborhoods
have been designed to incorporate key values like independence,
abundance of choices, and superior quality of care. Elders in our
small houses live in private suites in a homey environment.
Licensed nurses and nursing assistants are on duty 24 hours a day,
and there s an emergency call system, medication administration,
therapeutic programming, and short-term rehabilitation and
If you have a leadership passion and the relevant work history and
credentials to operate such a context, this can be the role you
have been looking for.
We are located only 3 minutes from Maumee, 10 minutes from
Perrysburg and very near Fallen Timbers
Apply from your phone! Text OTTER to 89743
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic , we supply PPE (Personal Protective
Equipment) to keep you and our residents safe. Additionally, we
have implemented stronger infection control and testing procedures
in all Otterbein locations.
* Overall direction of the community and leadership of the care
* Achieving and maintaining quality outcomes.
* Achieving financial and business office objectives.
* Provides leadership, direction to the Clinical Support Team
* Monitors overall regulatory compliance in all of the homes.
* Responsible for marketing, public relations and advocacy within
the greater community.
* Serves as risk manager for small house and participates in
Quality Assurance Committee to coordinate follow-up of safety and
* Safeguards the integrity of the Neighborhood against an
* Assures compliance with staffing requirements and
* Facilitates neighborhood daily stand up meetings.
* Completes the Guide Daily Checklist as a tool for assessing
maintenance of house standards and code of ethics and discusses
observations/concerns with the Neighborhood Coach.
Applicants must have a strong interest in caring for the quality of
life needs of elders and a willingness to guide the team. The
profile of a best fitting candidate will include the following:
* Licensure/Certification: Current Ohio Nursing Home Administrator
* Education: BS or BA in a related field
* Medical insurance with free virtual doctor visits
* Vision and dental insurance
* Paid Time off that accrues immediately
* Paid Holidays
* Life insurance
* Retirement Savings with a 401(k) or 403(b) with company match
* Get access to 50% of your wages before pay day through
* Employee sponsored fund for employees in need
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Tuition Assistance
Apply today and begin a meaningful career as an Licensed Nursing
Home Administrator (LNHA) at Otterbein!
Keywords: Otterbein Senior Life, Toledo , Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA), Healthcare , Monclova, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!