State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Company: Volunteers of America
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Bethesda Care Center is seeking full and part-time State Tested
Nursing Assistants join their team in Fremont, OH! The State Tested
Nursing Assistant (STNA) is responsible for assisting residents
with daily nursing care as directed by clinical supervisors.
Available Shifts: First Shift: Full time, (6:00p-6:00a), dedicated
scheduled position. Second Shift: Full time or Part time
(6:00a-6:00p), dedicated scheduled position. Pay: $15.50-$17.50 per
hour, plus an additional 15% increase if you WAIVE BENEFITS!
Bethesda Care Center offers care choices that include short-term
rehabilitation, memory care support and long-term care. Our
specialist-led team of licensed nurses, rehabilitation experts and
social service professionals are expertly trained in caring for
older adults. Autumnwood Care Center is part of Volunteers of
America National Services (VOANS). VOANS is a nonprofit subsidiary
of Volunteers of America. National Services is organized and
operated to "advance, support, promote and administer health,
housing and supportive services" in pursuit of the objectives of
Volunteers of America. National Services employs more than 3,000
professionals across the country to operate its housing and health
care programs. Come and join us and be a part of 'something more'.
In 2021 VOANS was nominated as One of the Best Places to Work. Come
join our team! Core Responsibilities:
- Provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in
accordance with established facility nursing care procedures as
directed by clinical supervisors.
- Reports any observed changes in resident condition as they
- Performs routine resident care duties and tasks delegated by
the registered nurse, licensed practical nurse or licensed
therapist to meet the physical and psycho-social needs of
- Provides services in a manner compliant with all state and
federal regulations as well as with any applicable facility
policies and procedures. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- State approved nursing assistant course
completion/certification, or enrollment in approved course per
- Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the job
without harm to self or others.
- Ability to prioritize duties.
- Ability to understand and follow work assignments.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for
tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.PREFERRED
- Experience in the long-term care setting.Benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurances
- Paid Time Off (Sick, Vacation and Holiday)
- Retirement (403B)
- Life Insurance
- Work-life balanceAt VOANS, we celebrate sharing, encouraging
and embracing diversity. Equal employment opportunities are
available to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability,
marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and
veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. We believe that blending individual strengths and
unique personal differences nurtures and supports our
organizations' shared commitment to our mission and creates an
inclusive and diverse environment where everyone feels valued and
has the opportunity to do their personal best. #VOANS
Keywords: Volunteers of America, Toledo , State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA), Healthcare , Fremont, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!