State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Company: CHI Living Communities
Posted on: June 24, 2022
St. Clare Commons has several exciting new opportunities for a
State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA).
St. Clare commons opened its faith-based state of the art campus in
Perrysburg, Ohio in 2013 and continues expanding its ministry. As
our campus continues to grow, we currently have opportunities for
State Tested Nursing Assistants who have a genuine passion for
caring for our elders.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
* 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
* Employee assistance program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Pay on demand
* Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
* Annual Merit Increases
The State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) performs the basic
nursing duties in a nursing home to provide for the comfort, safety
and hygiene needs of residents in a nursing home. - The STNA
assists residents in maintain and possibly increasing their level
of independence wherever possible.
* Current license for State Tested Nursing Assistant in the state
* Long-term care experience preferred.
Keywords: CHI Living Communities, Toledo , State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA), Healthcare , Perrysburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!