Company: CHS Therapy & Rehab
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Requisition ID 2022-1922
Category (Portal Searching) Clinical
Join our growing team!!
$1,000 Bonus for Full time
Full time and PRN available!!
Are you passionate about patient care? If so, you might be a great
fit for our team!
Do you want to be part of a supportive team and grow your therapist
career? We pride ourselves on hiring great people, taking excellent
care of our patients and our employees, providing career growth and
- Current licensure as Physical Therapist in practicing
- Ongoing continuing education and professional development to
maintain current licensure and certification - we'll help with this
- we offer CEU360 trainings for free to our employees!
- Competitive compensation
- PTO - we value your hard workandyour time off
- Healthcare coverage with $0 medical copays and $0 generic
- HSA option with lower deductible for 2022
- 401K with matching program - we invest in your future!
- Life insurance - Voluntary Life and AD&D up to $200,000
- Short-term and long-term disability lifetime benefit term life
with long-term care
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Pet insurance - we know they're part of the family too!
- Legal Shield and ID Shield - giving you the option to be
- Free courses to earn CEUs
Responsibilities of thePhysical Therapist:
You will help provide the best possible physical therapy services
to patients consistent with established standards of practice and
company and department procedures, including:
- Conduct regular screening of residents to figure out the best
intervention or treatment for each individual patient
- Evaluate residents to inform and develop treatment plan;
establish short- and long-term goals and methods to achieve
- Interpret and communicate evaluation findings, treatment plans,
and recommendations to residents, families/caregivers, and
interdisciplinary team members
- Establish individual resident therapy schedules in cooperation
with other team members
- Conduct therapy according to established treatment plan and
ensure proper documentation and billing of physical therapy
- Perform all other duties as assigned and as required to
effectively treat patients
Keywords: CHS Therapy & Rehab, Toledo , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Adrian, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!