MDS Coordinator/RN (Registered Nurse)
Company: CHI Living Communities
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Located in vibrant Perrysburg, St. Clare Commons is a beautiful
continuing care retirement community that offers assisted living,
memory care and rehabilitation services. We currently have an
exciting opportunity for a MDS Nurse to join our team of
professionals who promote the values of Compassion, Inclusion,
Integrity, Excellence, and Collaboration in their interactions and
The MDS Nurse is responsible for the overall completion of the
MDS/RAI/care plan and is accountable for the delivery of safe and
therapeutic resident care from admission through discharge. The
primary duties of this position include involvement in the
admission, MDS assessment and care planning of our residents. The
MDS - Nurse serves as a clinical role resource to our nursing and
staffing team. In addition, this role is responsible for case mix
review in determining reimbursement case mix levels. - Candidate
must have excellent working knowledge of MDS, Medicare, and
Essential Job Specific Duties/Responsibilities
* Cooperates to ensure an organized system and operation nursing
* Coordinates admission and ongoing MDS assessments of each
* Coordinates resident care plan, interdisciplinary care plan and
acute medical/nursing care plan in the process of planning,
implementation and evaluation of resident care.
* Attends resident care conferences for residents.
* Assists with or institutes remedial measures in adverse
* Participates in committee meetings.
* Participates in orientation and in-service education for nursing
* Responsible for maintaining own professional competence through
* Reviews medical records for completeness and accuracy.
* Coordinates Medicare PPS and Medicaid OBRA Schedule.
* Responsible for timely submission of MDS.
* Coordinates the Restorative Programs
* Participates in a weekend coverage on-call schedule. Performs
activities relate to nursing care of residents.
* Maintains effective communication with residents, families, staff
* Participates in the establishment, implementation and evaluation
of an effective unit performance improvement program.
We recognize our employees' contributions to CHI Living Communities
by offering benefit programs to enhance and preserve their
work/life balance and help them protect, plan, and prepare for
today and tomorrow. Benefits vary for PRN, part and full time
employees, you can always check with the Human Resource Director at
the Center for information. We truly believe that home is here for
our residents and our employees.
Professional and Personal Growth Opportunities
CHI Living Communities supports employees' professional and
personal growth with opportunities on and off campus.
* Tuition Reimbursement Program for full and part time
* Online Campus Learning with Relias Learning
* Dedication to identifying and promoting people from within
CHI Living Communities recognizes that employees need time away
from work to rejuvenate and have a balanced work/life.
* Employees accumulate paid time off based on hours worked
* New employees can begin to accumulate up to 160 PTO hours off
* PTO increases with additional years of service
* Time and a half is paid for work done on holidays
* Company-paid time off for jury duty
* Company-paid time off for bereavement
Health Protection for You and Your Family
CHI Living Communities offers a comprehensive health benefit
package to help you improve and maintain your health and the
well-being of your family with special programs for weight loss and
exercise. The following benefits are available to employees working
30 hours or more a week.
* Employee medical coverage with the majority paid by CHI Living
* Multiple health insurance plan options so you can select the one
that works best for you and your family
* Dental Option Plan with 75% paid by CHI Living Communities -
Click here to learn about Superior Dental Care Value Added
* Vision Option Plan - Learn about a special hearing aid discount
program connected with the plan
* 100% Company-Paid Short-Term Disability
* 100% Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
* Learn about our Virtual Physician Visit Program
* Earn money for your HSA just by walking every day - Read more
about the Motion - Program here
Plans for You and Your Family's Future
We value our employees' futures.
* Full-time employees benefit from company-paid life insurance
valued at two times their annual salary
* All employees are eligible for the Fidelity Investments 401K
* Automatic employer contribution for employees who meet the
1,000-hour requirement and are active at the end of the calendar
* All employees are eligible for the Employee Assistance Program
through Mutual of Omaha that provides confidential assistance for
employees and their immediate families, if ever in need
Keywords: CHI Living Communities, Toledo , MDS Coordinator/RN (Registered Nurse), Healthcare , Perrysburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!