Evening Supervisor - LPN
Company: Trilogy Health Services, LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an
innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville,
KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a
certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best
Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to
grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity
for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company
and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you
care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
We are looking for a top LPN Supervisor to work Evenings!
What's in it for you:
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to
help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90
- Work with a high quality, collaborative team. No agency!
- Competitive Salaries
- Bonus for attendance, referrals, gas and more!
- FREE Health Insurance Option
- Weekly Pay
- Free CEUs
- And much more!
What you'll be doing:
- Complete nursing admission assessment and baseline care
planning for new admissions.
- Complete MDS section GG Functional assessment during the
- Ensures appropriate daily skilled documentation is assigned and
- Participates in the development, revision, and implementation
of resident care plans.
- Provide written and oral reports/recommendations to clinical
- Assist in developing methods for coordination of nursing
services with other resident servicesWHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Must possess, at a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited
college or university.
- Must have and maintain a current, valid state LPN license and
current, valid CPR certification required.LOCATION:The Lakes of
SylvaniaSylvaniaOhioTEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS:James (419)
Keywords: Trilogy Health Services, LLC, Toledo , Evening Supervisor - LPN, Healthcare , Sylvania, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!