Clinical Manager (SUD Adults)
Company: Caregiver Grove
Posted on: January 8, 2021
The Clinical Program Manager is responsible for the day-to-day
operations of their designated program to ensure its effectiveness,
quality, compliance, and overall performance goals. This will
require a high level of guidance, direction, training, assessment,
and feedback given. Most importantly, the Clinical Program Manager
will set the cultural tone by establishing organizational
excellence, efficient systems, defined processes, and an ethical
leadership structure. This role is responsible for influencing
their team to demonstrate the organization's values of integrity,
consistency, innovation, compliance, and employee
- Provide services according to the patient's individual
- Achieve or exceeds individual and team productivity goals.
- Supervise daily program staff and operations, which may include
developing policies and procedures, billing, program productivity
goals, managing expenditures, medical records, and periodic
- Evaluate programs and services for compliance to federal and
state laws and regulations as well as compliance with agency policy
and procedure and initiate program modifications as required.
- Ensures all staff receive documented supervision.
- Inputs clinical documentation in the EHR system in the
appropriate format and submits all documentation according to
Caregiver Grove Behavioral Health's Policies & Procedures
- Responsible for weekly reporting to the Clinical Services
- Performs all job duties in a manner that is friendly,
considerate, and aligned with the organization's Mission, Values,
Patient Care Philosophy, and Standards of Ethical Conduct.
- All other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS:
- An active LISW or LPCC licensure in Ohio. Will also consider
LSW with LCDC II or III.
- 5+ years of experience in a substance abuse treatment
- Must be certified within 90 days of starting the position on
First Aid, CPR, and De-escalation Training.
- Must maintain a current and valid Ohio or Michigan driver's
license, a good driving record, adequate insurance, and be willing
to use personal car to perform job duties.
- Computer skills including Excel capabilities with the ability
to create reports.
- Strong organizational, time management, multi-tasking, and
- Impeccable integrity, judgment, and professionalism.
- Must be analytical and solutions-oriented.
- Ability to work well in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Job Type: Part-time (20-25 hours per week)
- Location: Toledo, OH
- FSLA Code: Non-Exempt
- EEO Category: Professional
- Experience: 5+ year
Keywords: Caregiver Grove, Toledo , Clinical Manager (SUD Adults), Healthcare , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!