Physician / Family Practice / Ohio / Permanent / Family Practice Physi
Company: Vohra Physicians
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Family Practice Physicians Needed for Full- and Part-Time
Careers with Fast Growing Post-Acute Care PracticeGet Your Life
Back! No Call, No Nights, No Weekends!Join Vohra Wound Physicians,
the largest and most trusted wound care physician group in the
U.S., and work with the highest quality providers in wound care.Why
- We are the premier wound care specialty physician group, run by
physicians for physicians.
- We provide bedside care at nearly 3,000 facilities in 28 states
and growing + virtual care via telemedicine.
- We provide tailored training and a one-year fellowship in the
growing specialty of wound management - become a wound expert!
- We provide malpractice coverage and administrative support so
you can focus on treating, not billing.
- You receive competitive compensation and benefits, with
full-time physicians earning up to $300,000 annually.
- We are innovative, a thought leader in the field of wound care,
and offer a national certification program that has trained
thousands of medical professionals.
- You enjoy autonomy, a better work-life balance, no on-call, and
clinical satisfaction while delivering improved patient
outcomes.What We Look ForJoin our team and enjoy an individualized
practice with flexibility and work/life balance. If you want to
become an expert in your field, learn from highly qualified
physician peers, utilize cutting-edge technologies, and spend your
time focused on patients and not paperwork, then Vohra may be the
right physician practice for you.We have a rigorous hiring and
training process, placing a high value on clinical experience,
cultural fit and passion for helping wound care patients. We have
three specific requirements:
- Full, active, and unrestricted license in the state you wish to
- Active clinical medicine in the past 12 months
- Minimum 3 days a week within our working hours of 8 a.m. to 5
p.m. Monday through FridayWhat Our Physicians Say
- "Working with Vohra has given me independence, autonomy, and a
work-life balance while still being able to care for patients." -
Dr. Angela Crawford, a trained general surgeon who transitioned to
- "I was motivated to work for Vohra when I saw that I had little
time for the important things in my life. Amazingly, by making the
change to the wound care subspecialty, I work less and make more
money. In other words, I am more efficient with my time now and my
family has benefitted." - Dr. Melissa Bray, a family physician who
transitioned to Vohra.
- "The Vohra Model appreciates that most physicians are looking
for some degree of professional autonomy and the organization
allows you to take ownership of your practice." -- Dr. Alan Powers,
a surgical resident before transitioning to Vohra.
Keywords: Vohra Physicians, Toledo , Physician / Family Practice / Ohio / Permanent / Family Practice Physi, Healthcare , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!