Manufacturing Engineer Manager
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Permanent position: Industry leading manufacturer is looking to hire Manufacturing Engineering Manager. This opportunity will be located in the Toledo, Ohio area. The ideal candidate will possess engineering management experience with a large, multi-shift, union, continuous operation with a focus on managing, planning and execution of engineering projects as well as technical support for products and applications Candidates that possess experience with PLC's and any Lean manufacturing/continuous improvement experience is very helpful. This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $130k to $160k plus bonus and an excellent relocation package. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer Manager
- Must possess a working knowledge of manufacturing/mechanical processes and equipment
- Support and develop department or maintenance projects/ activities with good engineering direction. Take part or facilitate the team lean strategies and methodologies and/or Six Sigma activities
- Support, cost estimate and document all engineering activities
- Initiate actions to prevent the occurence of any non-conformance relating to product, process & systems. Implement interim processes as required to correct or contain all non-conformance
- Provide hands on manufacturing support to operations
- Review product and process designs for compliance and safety, adherence to company standards, customer contract requirements and to ensure timely completion
- Identify barriers to project changes on existing equipment and assist with the development and installation of production expansion equipment in the assembly Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer Manager
- BBEE OR BSME is desired
- Experience in an engineering leadership role
- Knowledge and experience with PLC programming and troubleshooting
- Excellent mechanical and electrical experience
- Black or Green Belt certification is preferred
- Experience managing in a large, union manufacturing environment is helpful
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Experience managing in a large, multi-shift, union manufacturing environment is very helpfulBenefits
- Excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $130k to $160k plus bonus
- Excellent relocation packageEqual Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
engineering manager, engineering management, plant engineering manager, manufacturing engineering manager, plc's, lean manufacturing, electrical engineering
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries. We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.
Keywords: Randstad, Toledo , Manufacturing Engineer Manager, Executive , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!