Order Management Representative
Posted on: November 20, 2023
- Proficient use of computer systems and software, in particular:
SAP or ORACLE (or other ERP), Microsoft Office Applications,
Microsoft Share Point, internet based portals, file management
programs, and email systems.
- Intermediate Excel specific skills are required.
- Strong ability to communicate fluently both verbally and in
writing, in English, effectively throughout multiple levels of the
organization, as well as externally.
- Aptitude to quickly learn new business applications and
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail is a
- Demonstrated success in Customer Service and satisfaction
- Ability to prioritize tasks and seamlessly move from one
priority to the next
- Ability to succeed working independently in a highly dynamic
- Ability to foster positive rapport across multiple departments
and staff levels, proven ability at multi-tasking
- Ability to support internal and external customers as well as
communicate and interact effectively with multinational team
members and customers in a global environment At we recognize,
respect and value the contributions of each employee. We are
committed to diversity, and as an equal opportunity employer, we
are committed to employment practices that ensure that employees
and applicants for employment are provided with equal opportunities
without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age,
religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran
status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information or any other factor that is not
related to the position. IND-C02
Keywords: job.com, Toledo , Order Management Representative, Executive , Perrysburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!