Office Manager - Northwest Primary - Full Time
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Responsible for all day-to-day operational activities within the
practice. -Facilitates a team effort in the delivery of superior
patient experience. -Creates a highly functional, engaged team.
Assumes the responsibility for the risk management of the
- Manages patient access to meet practice revenue/encounter and
customer service targets.
- Maintains practice overhead to established financial
- Manages and maintains reports, participating/coordinating
benchmarking and data collection to support quality, service, risk
and medical expense reduction.
- Supervises, directs and oversees responsibilities and duties of
office staff to ensure productivity and efficiency of office.
-Ensures that staff understands and follows established policies
and procedures. -Implements, defines and supports policies and
procedures in the practice with appropriate approvals.
- Supports academic integration by incorporating Learners into
the Practice environment.
- Establishes and maintains accurate recordkeeping and filing
systems to include HR, payroll, billing, purchasing, AP, clinical
and operational requirements. -Communicates changes to physicians
and employees in a timely fashion.
- Prepares purchase orders and AP requests. -Responsible for
maintaining supplies, inventory and ordering processes. -Reviews
and approves supply and service purchases as per protocol.
- Schedules office staff and verifies hours worked. -Monitors and
approves overtime and ETO for all employees. -Approves payroll
hours as per protocol.
- High School Diploma or GED With Minimum of 3 years of
Documented Supervisory Experience or a Bachelor's degree in
Business or a related field.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel or similar
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and direct
both clinical and clerical staff.
- Strong organizational skills. -
- Able to balance needs of the physicians and the initiatives of
- Demonstrates and promotes a strong commitment to achieving
Years of Experience: -
- Minimum of three years of documented supervisor experience if
- Must be able to move about the practice/department and between
- Must be able to understand directions (written and verbal),
communicate and respond to inquires
- Must be able to occasionally lift or carry light equipment or
- Must be able to input and retrieve information from a
ProMedica -is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare
organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. - -For more
information, please visit -
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion,
sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender
identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability,
military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or
marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment
Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an
accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: ProMedica, Toledo , Office Manager - Northwest Primary - Full Time, Executive , Clyde, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!