Associate Digital Experience Manager
Company: Master Lock
Posted on: November 15, 2023
At Fortune Brands Innovations, we believe that our innovation and
success are fueled by the passion of our people and the strength of
our teams. Together, we work to fulfill dreams of home by aligning
around common goals, being agile in the face of change, holding
ourselves accountable, and acting with integrity and transparency.
We succeed when everyone belongs and strive to build a Home for All
where all associates can be their true, authentic selves at work.
Learn more about our culture here.
As an Associate Digital Experience Manager on the Web Experience
Team, you'll have the opportunity to manage and support the
maintenance, operation, and development of our mission-critical
websites. In this position, you will lead the day-to-day efforts of
our various web experience programs including gathering functional
requirements, designing and overseeing development of new
experiences, implementing ongoing website content updates, planning
and testing integrations, validating new digital tools, and making
key decisions based on user data and feedback. You will interface
directly with internal and external IT/IS teams to ensure the
successful development and deployment of web projects and you will
partner with our different business unit teams to assist them with
their web experience needs.
Position location -Hybrid 3 days a week onsite at one of our hub
offices: Oak Creek, WI; Deerfield, IL; Maumee, OH; North Olmsted,
- Manage the day-to-day operations, maintenance, and
administration of the Fortune Brands Innovations website
- Develop and implement elegant interfaces and designs to elevate
our customers' experience throughout their digital shopping
journey; including wireframes, prototypes and UX designs.
- Produce and publish new digital content in a creative way.
- Ability to perform enhancements to existing system(s).
- Conceive and develop new features and extend existing features
of our web applications.
- Understand all aspects of our platform including frontend and
- Develop, evaluate, and oversee the implementation of A/B
- Oversee, edit and drive onsite content to improve customer
engagement through content, SEO and CRO.
- Develop and refine procedures for repeatable success.
- Oversee website standards (i.e. images, graphics, videos and
- Audit content to ensure accuracy and consistency across
- Collaborate with other teams and departments (e.g. agencies,
product managers, creative team, IT, etc.).
- Monitor and analyze website traffic for insights to drive
- Keep track of developments in web technology.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing websites.
- Bachelor's, Associate's, or certificate in Marketing,
Communications, User Experience, or a related field a plus.
- Experience with image editing tools such as Adobe PhotoShop,
XD, Figma, and/or Illustrator required.
- Experience publishing and curating content on websites.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS).
- Experience in participation of defining value added platforms
to support business initiatives.
- Working knowledge of SEO, SEM and social media acquisition
- Moderate to high level capability with database queries,
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access.
- Have an understanding of website architecture, internal website
search and URL structure.
- Working knowledge of web analytics providers such as Google
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent writing skills.
- The will and want to learn new skills.
At Fortune Brands Innovations, we support the overall health and
wellness of our associates by offering comprehensive, competitive
benefits that prioritize all aspects of wellbeing and provide
flexibility for our teammates' unique needs. This includes robust
health plans, a market-leading 401(k) program with a company
contribution, product discounts, flexible time off benefits,
inclusive fertility / adoption benefits, and more.We offer numerous
ERGs (Employee Resource Groups) to support inclusivity and our
associates' feeling of belonging at work.
Fortune Brands Innovation (FBIN) is built on industry-leading
brands and innovation within our operating segments: water,
outdoors and security. We have an impressive track record of strong
financial results, market outperformance and growth, which
translates into career and professional growth opportunities for
associates. Please visit our website at fbin.com to learn more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
FBIN is an equal opportunity employer. FBIN evaluates qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender
identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age,
disability/handicap status, marital status, protected veteran
status, sexual orientation, genetic history or information, or any
other legally protected characteristic.
FBIN is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a
medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application or interview process,
please contact us at FBIN.Recruiting@fbhs.com and let us know the
nature of your request along with your contact information.
Keywords: Master Lock, Toledo , Associate Digital Experience Manager, Executive , Maumee, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!