AL/MC Nurse Manager
Company: CHI Living Communities
Posted on: September 20, 2023
St. Clare Commons has several exciting new opportunities for an
Assisted Living/Memory Care Nurse Manager. We are seeking
candidates who will promote the values of Compassion, Inclusion,
Integrity, Excellence, and Collaboration in their interactions and
the care they provide our residents. If you wish to join a team
where you will be valued and appreciated, St. Clare Commons is the
place for you. Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases Job Responsibilities:
- Directs the AL/MC Department to ensure the safe, competent
delivery of services to residents.
- Maintains policies, procedures, and practices to ensure
compliance with OSHA and all Federal, State, organizational, and
facility regulations and policies.
- Assesses new and potential residents, determining
appropriateness of placement.
- Implements individualized care plans and orients new
- Triages significant physical and/or mental changes of status by
- Plans, develops, implements, and is accountable for a budget
for all department supplies and expenses, including staffing.
- Handles or shares on-call duties.
- Remains accountable for supervision of all departmental
- Identifies problems and guides staff to their resolution.
- Evaluates the performance of staff with recommendations for
- Monitors staff use of proper safety procedures and equipment on
- Counsels with family members about resident, family, or
- Informs the Executive Director of significant developments in
the department and coordinates any necessary action with him or
- Oversees the maintenance of adequate records on all residents
to ensure continuity of services and compliance with all
record-keeping requirements. Requirements:
- Current license-Registered Nurse in the state of
- Currently certified in CPR, long-term care experience
Keywords: CHI Living Communities, Toledo , AL/MC Nurse Manager, Executive , Perrysburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!