RN Unit Manager
Company: CHI Living Communities
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Franciscan Care Center has exciting new opportunities for an RN
Franciscan Care Center is a residential and rehabilitation facility
for the care of the elderly and those in need of extensive
rehabilitation services. We are seeking candidates who will promote
the values of Compassion, Inclusion, Integrity, Excellence, and
Collaboration in their interactions and the care they provide our
residents. If you wish to join a team where you will be valued and
appreciated, Franciscan Care Center is the place for you.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
- Performs activities related to nursing care needs of
- Documents in accordance with nursing policies and
- Maintains effective communication with residents, families,
staff, and physicians.
- Effectively uses organizational skills in delivery of nursing
- Participates in the establishment, implementation, and
evaluation of an effective unit performance improvement
- Education: Associate's Degree from an accredited School of
- Registered Nurse currently licensed in Ohio.
- Experience: Long-term care experience preferred. Currently
certified in CPR. One year supervisory experience is preferred.
Minimum one year recent clinical experience related to geriatric
Keywords: CHI Living Communities, Toledo , RN Unit Manager, Executive , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!