Company: ABC Technologies Inc Defunct
Posted on: May 27, 2023
POSITION SCOPE: Perform wide variety of engineering, design, and
technical tasks requiring thorough knowledge of manufacturing
procedures and practice.
SAFETY, QUALITY, & ENVIRONMENTAL OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act in compliance with the company Health & Safety policies and
procedures including any applicable legislation.
- Notify the appropriate personnel of any situation or condition
that may contribute to product or system non-conformity.
- Comply with the Environmental Policy and contribute to its
goals and objectives accordingly. Responsibilities
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Introduce new processes, programs, product, and tooling systems
to the manufacturing operation to improve overall productivity and
maintain business opportunities.
- Coordinate with corporate engineers and staff to establish and
maintain ongoing technical improvement.
- Manage tooling from initial design including tryouts both
external and internal.
- Ensure quality system integrity by departmental involvement in
APQP, PPAP, customer and supplier issues.
- Manage the engineering change process, as well as safety and
ergonomic process improvements.
- Overall supervision of engineering staff.
- Other duties or tasks as assigned or required. INFORMATION
- Understands and maintains information security requirements for
access to secure or otherwise confidential information of Windsor
Mold Group, its customers and suppliers. CORE COMPETENCIES: To
perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops
alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving
- Technical Skills - Pursues training and development
opportunities; strives to continuously build knowledge and
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer and supplier
needs; meets commitments; develops positive relations internally
- Communication - Communicates clearly and effectively with all
team members (customer and plant). Works effectively with a variety
of people with different personalities, and effectively leads
projects to fruition. Listens and gets clarification; responds well
to questions. Edits work for spelling and grammar; presents
information clearly and is easily understood.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies, procedures, work
instructions and practices; completes administrative tasks
accurately and on time.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment;
manages competing demands; able to deal with frequent change,
delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time;
ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Dependability - Follows instructions; responds to management
direction; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person
with an alternate plan.
- Judgment - Supports and explains reasoning for decisions;
includes appropriate people in decision-making.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities;
uses time efficiently.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security
- Computer/Information Systems Skills - Demonstrates ability to
use the tools available (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and
Project) and able to find documents, policies, work instructions as
- Continuous Improvement - Support company vision and mission for
World Class Manufacturing. Generates ideas and suggestions for
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 2 year (or higher) technical degree or equivalent work
Keywords: ABC Technologies Inc Defunct, Toledo , Engineering Manager, Executive , Bellevue, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...