Director - Finance
Company: Harbor, Inc.
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Harbor is currently seeking a full-time Director of Finance who
can perform finance duties for Harbor and works with internal and
external customers to deliver accounting information. The Director
of Finance will have the training and, preferably, the experience
to be able to deliver services outlined below. Position is
full-time. Education/Experience/Other Requirements:
- Master Degree in business, accounting, healthcare/public
administration or related field with 5 year's senior level
management experience, some of which is in a healthcare/behavioral
- Must demonstrate competence in budgeting, financial management,
, costing and pricing, as well as general administrative systems
and functions; including a minimum of five years' experience in
cost and general accounting functions
- Must be able to communicate clearly and accurately with a
variety of individuals.
- Must be proficient at data entry. Prior computer/PC experience
and/or formalized training using Microsoft word processing,
spreadsheets and computerized accounting systems required.
- Must be honest, dependable, self-disciplined, and
organized.Essential Job Competencies/Primary Duties:
- Assists in maintaining the company's books in accordance with
generally accepted accounting principles and internal controls as
approved by the Board of Directors and Administration.
- Prepares and submits, with the approval of CEO and other
members of Senior Management Team, necessary fiscal reports to
Administration, Funding Bodies, Board of Trustees, and appropriate
- Prepares and distributes financial and statistical data to
appropriate personnel such as monthly product line and budget to
- Assists in the development of reports to communicate financial
and costing information to non-Finance Department staff and
distributes completed reports on a scheduled basis.
- Prepared or reviews other grant billings as necessary.
- Oversees the preparation of monthly bonus payment schedules and
- Oversees reconciliation of bank accounts on a monthly basis and
reviews and validates.
- Oversees monthly or quarterly account reconciliation for
assigned General Ledger accounts.
- Coordinates and supervises administration of company insurance
policies, claims and billings.
- Assists in AOD billing set up and administration.About Harbor:
- A leading provider of mental health and substance use treatment
for over 100 years
- 350+ clinical staff serve over 24,000 clients across multiple
locations and in the community each year
- Services ranging from counseling, pharmacological management,
primary care, psychological testing, case management, substance use
treatment, residential services, vocational program, and more!Why
Work for Harbor?It is fast-paced and challenging, but you will have
a lot of fun in the process. You will have the opportunity to meet
other motivated individuals who are also making a positive impact
at our company. Harbor is committed to investing our resources in
you! Some benefits of working with Harbor include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement plan with company match
- Generous paid time off, sick time, and paid holidays
- Tuition and professional license reimbursement programs
- Clinical supervision hours offered
- Ability to make a difference in your community!
Keywords: Harbor, Inc., Toledo , Director - Finance, Executive , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...