Assistant Retail Manager
Company: Goodwill Industries of Northwest Ohio
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Goodwill Industries of NW Ohio is seeking a vibrant leader to
assist in the management of operations at our Toledo, OH store in
the DeVeaux plaza. Desired skills include ability to lead team
members to reach goals and benchmarks, previous retail experience
and adaptability in order to help manage a quick paced retail
*REGULAR DUTIES: *
- Plan, schedule, assign and monitor work of others.
- Responsible for safety of those assigned to work area.
- Provide a positive role model.
- Determine performance standards.
- Understand and implement Goodwill's mission.
- Train employees and/or clients.
- Assure compliance with Goodwill's policies.
- Prepare and/or approve reports.
- Evaluate the performance of other employees.
- Maintain records and files.
- Comply with and monitor safety programs.
- Promote a spirit of teamwork.
- Effectively and productively manage time.
- Maintain an acceptable quantity and quality of work.
- Attend meetings and training programs as directed.
- Perform any and all duties deemed necessary by the Agency.
*Competitive compensation, full medical benefits package and
excellent ancillary benefits are offered with this position.*
*This is a full-time position.*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Toledo, OH 43613: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Goodwill Industries of Northwest Ohio, Toledo , Assistant Retail Manager, Executive , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!