Admissions Director For a Long Term Care Facility
Company: Park Terrace Nursing & Rehabilitation
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Park Terrace in Toledo, OH is seeking experienced internal
Admissions Director to develop census and quality mix, manage the
admissions process for prospective and incoming residents while
ensuring the highest level of customer
- Proactively reach out to and respond to inquiries from hospital
discharge planners, families and other referral sources.
- Serve as the initial liaison with resident and families on
facility services and issues.
- Verify potential residents Insurance and obtain insurance
authorization for admission
- Work closely with the Director of Nursing on each referral
- Meet with resident or resident's representative to obtain
necessary personal and financial data to determine eligibility for
- Conduct tours of facility for prospective clients.
- Assign accommodations for new admissions related to nursing
care needs, resident and resident's family's preference,
availability of space, and other information
- Assist the Marketing Director to develop presentations and
events aimed at community education and awareness on facility
specialty programs and servicesQualifications:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to respect all members of the healthcare team
- Solid work history with excellent attendance and punctuality
- Patience, understanding and compassion for those requiring our
- Previous health care experience.
- Must have strong sense of urgency, self-motivation and
- Ability to work flexible hours, as admission/marketing
responsibilities may dictateIND123
Keywords: Park Terrace Nursing & Rehabilitation, Toledo , Admissions Director For a Long Term Care Facility, Executive , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!