Assistant Manager - Toledo, Ohio (OH)
Company: Lumber Liquidators, Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Just Picture It! A career at LL Flooring! At LL Flooring, our
vision is to become customers' first choice in hard surface
flooring by providing the best experience from start to finish.
Your contributions as a LL Flooring teammate will leave a lasting
impression with our customer as they find FLOOR LOVE. With over 420
stores nationwide and two distribution centers, the career
opportunities at LL Flooring are endless. If you're customer
obsessed, seize the opportunity, and apply today!
$16.50/hr + Monthly Bonus + EXCELLENT BENEFITS!! *$0 Medical Cost
The Assistant Store Manager - Sales Support Lead (ASM2) at LL
Flooring is responsible for sales support, superior customer
services and for maintaining the warehouse and stockroom as
As the sales support lead, you will be accountable for assisting
the Store Manager and the Assistant Store Manager - Sales
Supervisor in reaching and exceeding operational standards which
include but are not limited to sales and profit goals on a daily,
monthly, and annual basis by. These goals will be achieved by:
* Assisting customers with making the best selection for their
* Delivering on overall customer satisfaction
* Providing store management, associate supervision, and daily
store operations of the store in the absence of the Store
* Coaching and mentoring other associates to achieve personal sales
* Assisting with maintenance of the warehouse
Our commitment to you:
* A structured career path providing you with career advancement
* An upbeat, positive culture ( "Click" to see our day in the life
* Amazing benefits that include *medical, dental, vision, 401k,
STD, LTD and Paid Time Off
* A work life balance with non-traditional retail working hours
* Paid training on our products to build your confidence
* Monthly Sales Incentives
What you need to succeed:
* A passion for customer service and a desire to grow within our
* 1+ years of customer facing experience within sales, retail,
* A High School degree, GED or equivalent
* An interest in home improvement and influencing flooring design
* Comfortable with technology, Microsoft office products and basic
* Engaging communication skills and a conversation starter
* The ability to occasionally lift heavy boxes
* Willingness to learn and operate a forklift - all training will
We appreciate your interest in exploring career opportunities with
LL Flooring and look forward to learning more about you.
* Ask about our $0 cost medical option!
At LL Flooring, we are committed to being a company that delivers
an inclusive, diverse team and culture which understands, values,
and adapts to the needs of our associates and customers. LL
Flooring is an equal opportunity employer. LL Flooring does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin,
citizenship status, religion, age, disability, veteran status,
creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, or any other status protected by state or local law.
If you need assistance or to request a reasonable accommodation due
to a disability, related to the search for employment opportunities
or to complete an application, please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org LL Flooring adheres with the California
Consumer Privacy Act Notice for California Consumers (CCPA Notice).
To find out more click here, CCPA Supplemental Notice.
* Job Family Store
* Job Function Manager
* Pay Type Hourly
* Perrysburg, OH 43551, USA
Keywords: Lumber Liquidators, Inc., Toledo , Assistant Manager - Toledo, Ohio (OH), Executive , Perrysburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!