Vice President of Supply Chain in the Greater Toledo, Ohio Area
Company: JMJ PHILLIP
Posted on: September 23, 2022
A prominent electronics manufacturer is seeking a Vice President
of Supply Chain in the greater Toledo, Ohio area.
- Develop and implement global supply chain strategies for short
and long-term goals.
- Oversee functionality and efficiency of inventory management,
transportation, and distribution methods.
- Communicate with vendors and find solutions to supply chain
- Collaborate cross functionally across the organization to
maintain production output.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives through automation and
lean manufacturing principles.Vice President of Supply Chain
(Toledo, Ohio) Job Requirements:
- At least 15 years of previous experience in global supply chain
- Prior experience in electronics, semiconductor, or industrial
- Prior experience with ERP systems for procurement
- Understanding of lean manufacturing principles including
operational excellence, Value Stream, and Kaizen.Job postings
expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time
as many of our job openings are not public.
Keywords: JMJ PHILLIP, Toledo , Vice President of Supply Chain in the Greater Toledo, Ohio Area, Executive , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!