Assistant General Manager
Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: September 22, 2022
At Taco Bell, we're hungry for Mas. Mas Heart, Mas Flavor and
Mas Value. If you want Mas in your life read on!Think About
- Do you know how to inspire and engage? Do you make others smile
- When you say thank you do you mean it?
- Are you a foodie? Do you know what it takes to make awesome
- Do you love your team like you love your family?
- Do you know what it means to create a 5 star customer
- Do you take your work seriously but not yourself?
- Are you a proud mama or papa when your team achieves success?If
no, your career aspiration with Taco Bell has died here.The success
of your day, week, month, and year is ultimately in your hands.
Success means following the brand standards, training, coaching and
recognizing your team to deliver an amazing customer experience.
You achieve results through your team. When they succeed, you
succeed. The customer experience should never exceed the Team
Member's experience. The experience is your hands.No
- Inspire and engage customers and Team Members alike
- Treat others as you want to be treated
- Train, coach, and recognize great talent
- Grow sales
- Follow brand standardsLast but not least, create a restaurant
experience for team members and customers that you are proud
of.This Summary Overview generally describes key job standards for
Taco Bell Corporate employees. It is not all-inclusive, and a
similar job at other Brands, Franchise or License locations may be
Keywords: Taco Bell, Toledo , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Northwood, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!