Company: Avery Dennison
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Team Manager reports to the Business Unit Manager and directs
the site shipping environment to meet safety, employee engagement,
quality, production and cost objectives. - The incumbent oversees
the day-to-day operations of the Finishing and Coating departments
and will determine requirements for equipment, material, and
staffing resources. -This is a 12-hour, rotating shift working 6pm
- 6am on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and every other Thursday. -
-Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:Essential functions may
include, but are not limited to: -
- SAFETY: Promote safety as the most important value in the
organization by actively enforcing all Environmental, Health and
Safety policies/ procedures and ensuring participation of team
members in required safety training. Lead and/or participate in
investigation and implementation of corrective action plans for all
- LEADERSHIP: Provide leadership for the site by creating a
motivating environment for team members to meet and exceed facility
goals for safety, service, quality, productivity, cost, and
inventory control targets. Recognize and reward outstanding
performance as needed. Plan, organize, lead and control resources
through effective systems. Charter and engage employee teams to
- OPERATIONS AND PROCESS IMPROVEMENTS: Initiate, implement and
support effective operational improvements to promote safety,
increase employee engagement, improve quality, minimize scrap and
increase productivity. - Will perform essential operations
functions as needed.
- MANUFACTURING EXCELLENCE: Ensure execution of standard
operating procedures, standard work, quality standards, cycle
counts, safety/housekeeping audits, etc. Engage in technical
problem solving and troubleshooting activities associated with
process equipment and/or product performance. Lead or participate
in projects focused on optimizing the manufacturing processes,
production capabilities and efficiencies -
- EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT: Oversee daily activities of team members
including coaching, counseling and corrective action processes.
Conduct regular performance reviews with team members and
incorporate meaningful feedback on their performance and personal
- Bachelor's degree in Operations Management, Engineering or a
related field preferred. -
- 5+ years Operations/Manufacturing experience with 3+
supervisory experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, support and develop a
diverse team of talent.
- Knowledge of manufacturing operations systems (best practices),
processes and technology. Demonstrated ability to achieve
operational results and ability to accomplish work through
delegation and teamwork.
- Demonstrated ability to trouble-shoot and effectively
problem-solve issues and implement solutions to prevent recurring
problems. Demonstrated effective time management, project
management and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal, active
listening) and professional behavior.
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Google,
Epicor, Oracle, and function specific software.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of Production
Operators work processes and equipment as needed.#PIQ#MOGUL
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status or other protected status. EEOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. All your
information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.If you require accommodations to view or apply for a
job, alternative methods are available to submit an application.
Please contact 440.534.6080 or
firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss reasonable
accommodations.PandoLogic. Keywords: Performance Supervisor,
Location: Woodville, OH - 43469 , PL: 532109018
Keywords: Avery Dennison, Toledo , Team Manager, Executive , Woodville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!