Regional Sales Manager
Company: ASB Sports Acquisition INC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description At Game One, you can absolutely expect new,
innovative ways to make your job better. But the real-life
difference at Game One is the respect, care and commitment we have
for our teammates and customers. Simply great experiences, one
person at a time.Our story revolves entirely around you. We're
growing, but never beyond our roots of caring and integrity. We
never take this work or the people around us for granted. At Game
One, we know the strength of team and the power of belonging. Come,
join our TEAM!!PURPOSE STATEMENT Game One is the premier provider
of apparel, gear, and equipment unifying teams and fans in schools,
clubs, and organizations. JOB SUMMARY The Regional Sales Manager
will be key to executing sales strategy to drive the growth and
shape the future of Game One. The Regional Sales Manager is
responsible for optimizing sales, gross margin, and maximizing
market share in their assigned territory. This role is responsible
for leading, motivating, and inspiring their team each day. JOB
FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coach/train sales representatives on product knowledge, company
culture and procedures.
- Motivate sales representatives to exceed goals and develop
professional sales habits; resolve problems on a timely basis; and
ensure sales representatives adhere to company policy.
- Support sales representatives and develop them in their
territory to meet or exceed sales and margin goals by providing
n-field coaching, modeling, and inspecting for best sales
- Develop a bench of future sales representatives; interview and
recruit the best talent to join the Game One team.
- Meet regional sales financial objectives by forecasting
requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures;
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, and
closing business relationships. OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES To
perform the job successfully, the successful individual will
- High Degree of Industry and Marketplace Knowledge.
- Ability to articulate complex issues in a relatable manner to
- High integrity and strong moral compass.
- Calm and analytical approach to problem solving combined with
"roll up your sleeves" mindset.
- Positions Relationships as foundational. REQUIRED EDUCATION AND
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years Team Sports sales experience or Scholastic Sales
experience with proven track record of performance and/or
experience as school administrator or high school/college coach.
BENEFITS YOU WILL ENJOY (SALES)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability - Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Employee discount program
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Holiday Savings Plan
- Flexible Schedule
- Stellar sales training program
- Laptop for business use
- Cell phone allowance
- Annual Sales ConferenceCORE VALUESGritty – Changemakers –
Teammates – Hungry Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Game One
is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the
basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage
or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability
or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual
orientation, arrest record, gender identify, genetic information or
any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or
Keywords: ASB Sports Acquisition INC, Toledo , Regional Sales Manager, Executive , Holland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!