Chief Financial Officer
Company: First Federal Savings & Loan Association of Delta
Posted on: May 6, 2021
The Chief Financial Officer Executive will be responsible for
our financial reporting and controls, information technology
systems, risk management, investments, and treasury management.
Responsibilities of the position include internal management and
external financial reporting, overseeing the asset/liability
modeling process and making recommendations to the ALCO, managing
the investment portfolio within ALCO risk guidelines, monitoring
technology trends, recommending improvements, and overseeing
activities of information systems, and annual budget preparation.
Additional responsibilities include employee enrichment, education
and training, performance management, planning and forecasting,
preparation of detailed reports for committee and board meetings
and related regulatory compliance.
- Full knowledge bank operating processes and best practice
management techniques to provide for effective and efficient
operational support to all branches and operating departments
within the bank.
- Responsible for external financial reporting, including call
report, in accordance with generally accepted accounting
- Responsible for internal financial management reporting to
support effective and efficient organization management and board
- Responsible for the internal controls and financial records of
- Responsible for the effective and efficient work performance of
assigned employees, including on-going performance
- Responsible for the investment portfolio and investment of
- Responsible for monitoring interest rate risk including
preparation and review of quarterly asset/liability modeling and
interest rate risk analysis.
- Responsible for overseeing the bank's technology
infrastructure, including core operating system, and operating
- Responsible for compliance with consumer deposit laws and
- Responsible for monitoring BSA/AML compliance.
- Member of the Asset/Liability Committee.
- Recommends/sets pricing and strategies for deposit and loan
- Recommend strategies/products/services to enhance the bank's
- Member of the Asset Classification Committee.
- Responsible for the quarterly preparation of the Bank's
analysis for loan losses in accordance with GAAP.
- Responsible for preparing the annual budget and on-going
- Responsible for vendor and contract management.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of current bank deposit and
lending services, operations, and personnel-related
- Oversee Accounting, Deposit and Loan Servicing, Fixed Assets
and Accounts Payable
- Responsible for overseeing completion and timely filing of all
appropriate tax returns.
- Responsible for all holding company activity and timely filing
of regulatory reports.
- Attend Board and committee meetings as requested.
- Maintain awareness of economic factors effecting the
achievement of established organizational goals.
- Participate in professional associations to maintain industry
knowledge and identify opportunities to continuously improve the
bank and the communities that we serve.
- Follow First Fed Delta policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Benefits of working for First Fed Delta:
Below is a list of some of the many benefits that are offered to
all full-time employees:
- Team-oriented work environmen
- Competitive Salary, plus incentive program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision;
Short/Long Term disability, etc.
- 401K with company match
FirstFedDelta is committed to the principles of equal employment.
We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local
laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other
employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a
work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or
retaliation because of age (40 and older), race, color, national
origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth,
lactation, and related medical conditions), physical or mental
disability, genetic information (including testing and
characteristics), veteran status, uniformed
Keywords: First Federal Savings & Loan Association of Delta, Toledo , Chief Financial Officer, Executive , Delta, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!