Company: Midway Products Group
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Quality Manager (1ST SHIFT)POSITION SUMMARY: Under the general
supervision of the Corporate Director of QA, and the direct
supervision of the Plant Manager, plans, coordinates, and directs
Quality Program designed to ensure continuous production of
products consistent with established standards and customer
requirements. Working from written and verbal instructions performs
the following duties:ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develops and maintains a process control system that tracks and
analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine
present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability
expectancy of finished product to meet customer requirements such
as CP/CPK status per a tracking system, etc.
- Formulates and maintains quality control objectives per QMS and
coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation
with the Operations Manager to maximize product reliability and
- Directs, through intermediate personnel, workers engaged in
inspections and testing activities to ensure continuous control
over material and products.
- Ensure quality level awareness through MOS participation and
key measurable reviews.
- Authorized to maintain a review system of the reject area to
reduce quantity and obtain expedient turnaround.
- Develops and maintains a system for supplier product quality
audits to ensure all suppliers meet or exceed our quality
requirements, track and report where necessary. This includes
driving supplier improvement and development.
- Authorized to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any
nonconformitites relating to product, process, and quality
- Authorized to identify and record any problems relating to the
product, process, and quality systems.
- Meets with vendors, customers, and company personnel to discuss
and resolve quality issues as required.
- Prepares for and represents the company during all QMS and/or
similar and related audits.
- Authorized to represent the needs of the customer in internal
functions in addressing QMS requirements for setting Quality
- Ensure all sample submissions are correct and on time per
- Prepares all necessary reports as required by customers and
- Plans, promotes, and organizes training activities related to
product quality and reliability, spc, etc., and the development of
all Quality personnel.
- Authorized to follow-up customer concerns using appropriate
reporting, and ensure corrective action is designed and implemented
with all necessary documentation.Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Midway Products Group, Toledo , Quality Manager, Executive , Findlay, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!