Associate Relationship Manager
Company: Fifth Third Bank
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Job DescriptionMake banking a Fifth Third better--We connect
great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to take the next
step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third Bank.GENERAL
FUNCTION:The Associate Relationship Manager II (ARM II) is
primarily responsible for partnering with Relationship Managers in
sales and servicing, performing analytical tasks. In addition, a
successful ARM II will work with Relationship Managers to identify
and assist in developing client solutions. The ARM II is
knowledgeable on financial and risk analysis as well as having
basic sales and business development acumen. The ARM II will have
developed a further understanding of our products and services,
will continue to develop sales competencies by working with
customers on to deepen the relationship and be able to recognize
new opportunities (prospecting), employ consultative selling
strategies, and negotiate & bring proposals to closure.Responsible
and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions,
elevating concerns, and personally following policies and
procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing
for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and
behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating
within the Bank's risk appetite, achieves results by consistently
identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks
of all types.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with Relationship Managers in sales and servicing,
performing analytical tasks.
- Assist in identifying and qualifying prospects with limited
guidance from Relationship Manager or RM Team Leads.
- Have direct contact with clients to conduct business
development and enhancing the relationship
- Conduct industry research on prospects and current
- Create and maintain prospect profiles (including updates on
- Create and provide suggestions for client presentations.
- Work with Relationship Managers to identify client
- Obtain and input prospect KYC due diligence information.
- Conduct initial pricing analysis and generate relationship
- Draft initial deal screen / opportunity memos.
- Attend and participate in client presentations at Relationship
Managers request.MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in Business (e.g. Business Administration,
Finance, Accounting) or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of related commercial banking, finance,
accounting or similar experience.
- Proficient knowledge of financial and risk analysis.
- Novice level knowledge of US economy and regulations and sales
and business development acumen.
- Novice knowledge of commercial lending credit policies and
- Novice understanding of corporate business structure and legal
- Proficient knowledge of B2B, CCAS, AFS, RIMS, CHQ, Loan Doc
Prep System (or equivalent vendor systems), and other banking
- Local / Regional market dynamics understanding is preferred,
but not required.
- Demonstrated expertise of strong verbal and written
communication skills, with emphasis on experience in face-to-face
negotiations and group presentation skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in using effective problem solving and
analytical skills with ability to handle and prioritize multiple
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office software.WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Normal office environment with little exposure to dust, noise,
temperature and the like.
- Minimal travel required.#LI-LC1Associate Relationship
ManagerLOCATION - Toledo, Ohio 43604Fifth Third Bank, National
Association is proud to have an engaged and inclusive culture and
to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity in all
employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national
origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally
protected status.LocationsToledo-United States of America
Keywords: Fifth Third Bank, Toledo , Associate Relationship Manager, Executive , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!