Regional Director Of Operations
Company: North American Dental Group
Posted on: December 5, 2019
North American Dental Group is currently seeking a Regional
Director of Operations in Toledo, OH.
Our Operations Department is expanding! As a member of our team,
- Oversee the daily administrative operations of our dental
practices within the Toledo, OH area, providing leadership and
guidance on employee relations, patient relations, and achieving
administrative operational goals.
- Be responsible for office profit & loss by partnering to manage
patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections and
receivables, and controlling operations expenses.
- Conduct financial report review, revenue posting, and staff
- Build strong and productive partnerships with dentists and
office teams, while making effective decisions based on data
analysis, organizational observations, and cost controls.
- Create a positive, ethical, and respectful work environment by
promoting the company culture through its mission, vision, and core
- Recruit, hire, develop, and retain high-performance teams
through training/education, coaching, expectation setting, and
accountability, while also ensuring compliance with all operational
standards and regulations.
- Work collaboratively with organizational departments to ensure
consistent communication with Vice President of Operations and
executive team regarding challenges, action plans, and process
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in
management or business; prefer a Master's degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years multi-unit experience in retail,
healthcare, service, dental industries, or other fast-paced, highly
interactive customer service environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- The ability to travel daily, using a personal automobile in the
assigned region. Limited overnight travel also required.
"Brace" Yourself--- It only Gets Better
- 3 weeks of paid time off for full-time associates which
increases up to 5 weeks as you grow in your career with us
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401
- Constant opportunities for career growth and continuing
- An exciting atmosphere that allows for freedom and
individuality - enabling our team to always strive to do the best
for our patients
Keywords: North American Dental Group, Toledo , Regional Director Of Operations, Executive , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!