Mechanical Engineer (Commerical)
Company: Flux Resources
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Flux specializes in staffing high-caliber professionals in the
A&E, IT, and Business Professional industries. With a focus on
people and an unwavering commitment to delivering exceptional
value, Flux offers a full range of services including staff
augmentation, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll
services. Mechanical Engineer (Commerical) Flux Location: Ohio,
Toledo Description Flux is currently searching for a Mechanical
Engineer for one of our clients located in Toledo, OH. Our client
is a global A/E-EPCM firm with more than 20 offices around the
world and projects in more than 30 countries. Projects include
program management services from site selection through design,
construction, commissioning and start-up, for seamless project
Our client is seeking a Mechanical Engineer who will work as a lead
of a multi-disciplined design team providing our clients efficient
and innovated solutions to their projects. Candidates must have
experience in the design, sizing, and selection of mechanical
building systems, including HVAC and piping.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Produce Mechanical drawings in AutoCAD and/or Revit.
- Size and select building mechanical systems such as misc.
piping, ductwork, VAV, HVAC, utility piping, boilers, chillers
- Perform code analysis.
- Editing mechanical specifications.
- Mentoring and helping to evolve junior level staff.
- Possess the ability to perform detailed phases of engineering
work on major projects or total engineering work on projects of
smaller or moderate scope.
- Serve as lead engineer on projects of varying size. Which
includes meeting with the client to define project scope, present
project progress to the project team, and coordinating with other
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Knowledge and proficiency using AutoCAD and Revit experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel,
- Good strong communication skills - interpersonal, written and
- Candidates should have experience working on commercial
projects, direct experience in healthcare and/or educational
- Navisworks experience is preferred.
- Ability to make decisions independently on engineering
problems, practices, and methods and may create and refine unique
- Demonstrated ability complying with project schedules and
- BS Degree Mechanical Engineering from an ABET school
Flux Resources LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values
diversity in our workplace. We welcome all qualified applicants
regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin,
physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran
or military status, genetic information or sexual orientation. Flux
is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our
workplace. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race,
color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental
disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status,
genetic information or sexual orientation.
Are you a returning applicant?
If you do not remember your password click here.
Back to Search Results
Keywords: Flux Resources, Toledo , Mechanical Engineer (Commerical), Engineering , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!