Company: Midway Products Group
Posted on: May 26, 2023
1st Shift - Robotic/Controls Engineer ESSENTIAL JOB
- Approve process specification and design standards
- Develop and implement software changes to improve production
- Design, and develop robots including computer software used to
- Have an understanding of manufacturing production requirements
and how robots can be used in automated systems to achieve cost
efficiency, productivity and quality.
- Assist in the Repair and maintenance of robots and robotic
- Train robotics operators in how to operate robots and related
equipment and help establish basic maintenance and repair programs
at new installations.
- Authorized to participate in the plants APQP process for new
equipment and processes that require electrical and electronic
- Provides electrical technical expertise in the trouble shooting
and problem solving process of electrical and electronic circuits
to minimize plant machine downtime and scrap.
- Provides, practices and maintains the safe and effective
designs of machine controls and their auxiliary equipment used in
the plant as required.
- Understands and effectively uses ladder-logic circuits to
optimize manufacturing process that utilize controllers with safety
- Authorized to conduct tool shop buyoffs on new process and
automation equipment for the plant. As it pertains to electric
controls, poka-yoke, and special circuits, etc.
- Participates as team member in the plants poka-yoke team
evaluation of processes.
- Is a resource for plant continuous improvement and self
directed teams as pertaining to electric and electronic
- Provides and participates in the design, installation, and
maintenance of the plants electric power distribution system.
- Interfaces with the tool and die and maintenance activities to
provide technical expertise and skills upon request.
- Works with AutoCad/CadKey Software to prepare and alter
drawings/documents as required.
- Authorized to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any
nonconformities relatingto product, process, and quality
- Performs other essential job functions as assigned.
Keywords: Midway Products Group, Toledo , Controls Engineer, Engineering , Findlay, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...