Controls Automation Engineer
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Controls Engineer needed in new age robotic integration team
This Jobot Job is hosted by Greg Smith
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $75,000 - $110,000 per year
A Bit About Us
High growth Automation & Robotics Integration company, dedicated to
tool development, machine building, and automation. For 30+ years
we have been evolving and solving challenges for our customers.
Why join us?
- Strong comp packages
- Great Employee Benefits
- Cutting edge equipment & facility
- Fitness Center
- Direct path to career growth
- Great work-life balance
- Program PLCs, HMIs, Servos, and related industrial controls
- Integrate machine vision systems for inspecting and locating
- Participate in a team-oriented phase-gate process
- Travel to customer sites for system debug, startup, and service
- Provide technical support and training for internal and
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Electrical Engineering or
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Familiarity with FANUC Robots (preferred)
- Familiarity with PLCs, HMIs, Servos
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Toledo , Controls Automation Engineer, Engineering , Wauseon, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!