Company: Premier Staffing Solution LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position: Controls EngineerLocation: Toledo, OHDuration: Direct
HireIndustry: EngineeringSalary: $90k-$125k/yr (Based on
Experience)JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYResearch, develop, design, and
test electrical components, equipment, and systems by performing
the following duties.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design electrical equipment, facilities, components, products,
and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
- Design and direct engineering personnel in fabrication of test
control apparatus and equipment, and determine methods, procedures,
and conditions for testing products.
- Develop applications of controls, instruments, and systems for
new commercial, domestic, and industrial uses.
- Direct activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction,
installation, and operational testing conform to functional
specifications and customer requirements
- Direct and coordinate operation, maintenance, and repair of
equipment and systems in field installations.
- Use computer assisted engineering and design software and
equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Analyze product or equipment specifications and performance
requirements to determine designs which can be produced by existing
manufacturing or processing facilities and methods.
- Determine feasibility of designing new plant equipment or
modifying existing facilities considering costs, available space,
time limitations, company planning, and other technical and
- Provide technical information concerning manufacturing or
processing techniques, materials, properties, and process
advantages and limitations which affect long range plant and
product engineering planning.
- Confer with research personnel to clarify or resolve problems
and develops design.
- Prepares or directs preparation of product or system layout and
detailed drawings and schematics.
- Directs and coordinates manufacturing or building of prototype
product or system.
- Compiles and analyzes operational, test, and research data to
establish performance standards for newly designed or modified
equipment or product.
- Plans and develops experimental test programs.
- Analyzes test data and reports to determine if design meets
functional and performance specifications.
- Confers with research and other engineering personnel and
prepares design modifications as required.
- Evaluates engineering test results for possible application to
developments of systems or other uses.REQUIREMENTS
- Three or more years related work experience.
- Working knowledge of personal computer, office software,
industrial software, industrial networks, HMI configuration and HMI
software, and PLC programming is desirable.
- Ability to apply fundamental engineering principles to
- Required Travel v Travel will be a requirement, typically 10%
to 15% of the year, typically in the continental United
- A track record of working with multiple platforms implemented
in a variety of industries and environments is preferred.
- Vision systems experience.
- Robot programming and troubleshooting.
- Modicon, Siemens, Omron, and Beckhoff hardware and software
- Wonderware InTouch, System Platform, Historian.
- Familiar with IEC/NEC, NFPA, UL, CSA, CE Mark, and NEMA
- Servo and Motion Control Experience.PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- Work independently under broad or limited supervision.
- Plan effectively, anticipate issues, take the initiative to
address issues, and develop innovative approaches to resolving
- Convey information, as appropriate, to all individuals,
including supervisor and co-workers.
- Complete work on schedule.
- Accurately estimate the time required to complete a task and
sequence tasks appropriately in order to meet assigned
- Demonstrate the ability to identify problems, present
alternatives and creative solutions, and assess consequences.
Keywords: Premier Staffing Solution LLC, Toledo , Control Engineer, Engineering , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!