Company: Great Lakes Community Action Partnership
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with implementing developmentally appropriate activities
and strategies which support the social, emotional, physical and
cognitive development of preschool children.
- Assist with providing an age appropriate learning environment
that allows for individual differences.
- Assist with promoting and encouraging a positive learning
environment and nurturing teacher child interactions.
- Substitute for teaching staff; assist with classroom
- Organize, sanitize and store classroom equipment and supplies.
- Recruit and direct volunteers.
- Assist in conducting 2 educational home visits per child per
- Maintain accurate records and submit records as requested.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Education:Required Associate degree
in Early Childhood Education or related field. or High school
diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED). According to the Head
Start for School Readiness Act of 2007 employees in this position
must have a child development associate (CDA) credential, be
enrolled in a CDA credential program that will be completed within
2 years, or have an associate or baccalaureate degree.
Experience:Up to one-year experience in early childhood development
and up to one-year experience with word processing and internet
software. Additional Requirements:
- Initial and periodic physical exams required.
- Must submit to initial and/or periodic state and/or federal
- Must submit to initial and periodic drug and alcohol testing.
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 is required. Note: Deadline
for applying is January 30, 2022.As a condition of employment,
COVID-19 vaccination is required.Teacher Assistant - GLCAP Bowling
Green (Union) 42 weeksHigh School - $14.00; Associates or CDA -
$15.25 per hour.Benefits available: Health/Dental/Vision, 403(B)
Retirement Plan, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off (Holidays, Sick &
Personal)Summary: Assist teachers with the daily operations in
compliance with all policies, procedures, licensing and funding
Keywords: Great Lakes Community Action Partnership, Toledo , Teacher Assistant, Education / Teaching , Bowling Green, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!