Remote Marketing Assistant
Company: AmeriGas Propane, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG!
Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation's premiere propane company,
serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and
motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated
professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from
1,800+ distribution points across the United States.PostingJob
Summary (Purpose): - -The Associate Product Manager - Commercial
will contribute to the design and implementation of comprehensive,
customer facing product strategies, with the goal of growing and
retaining the customer base in assigned segments. The Associate
Product Manager will also assist in the definition, product vision
and brand strategies based on research and analysis. - - -Key
- Proven experience with customer facing marketing for products
or industries that are national in scope
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to drive
- Creative thinker with talent for developing novel solutions to
meet business needs -
- Self-starter and able to collaborate across multiple teams -
-Duties and Responsibilities: -
- Assists in the development and execution of advertising,
marketing and public relations activities to maximize sales within
- Collects data related to brand performance, competitiveness and
trends in the marketplace and recommends strategies based on
research and analysis
- Works with sales teams to identify and implement appropriate
lead generation programs and coordinates lead management
- Provide marketing support and input for strategic initiatives
- Analyze customer sales data to segment and target potential
customers, identify opportunities to increase market share and
sales growth, or make operational improvements.
- Supervises the activities of vendors, agencies and other
stakeholders engaged by Marketing to execute marketing
communication, advertising and public relations programs.
- Builds components of marketing programs including identifying
customer segments, creating mailing lists for campaigns and drives
efforts in creative development and production of sell sheets,
advertisements and other sales enablement assets
- Assist with marketing automation efforts to scale and improve
campaign performance, while recommending creative solutions to
engage with customers -
- Monitors and analyzes performance in relation to KPIs; makes
recommendations for program improvements based on results -
-Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: -
- Superb communication skills, oral and written, as well as
strong presentation skills
- Proven analytical skills
- The ability to generate positive direct relationships with
internal stakeholders. -
- Demonstrated ability to develop and analyze marketing and
communication initiatives and opportunities -
- Superior presentation skills.
- Business/financial acumen. - -Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business or Marketing
(removed MBA requirement)
- 5+ years' experience in consumer or B2B marketing
- Experience and demonstrated capabilities in strategic thinking,
planning and campaign execution.
- Project management experience with proven success.
- Experience in CRM tools such as Microsoft Dynamics, Marketing
Automation tools such as Oracle Eloqua a plus
- -AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. -The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity,
sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected
class in its practices. -AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace.
Candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug
screen and a criminal background check. Successful applicants shall
be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen as a condition of
employment, and if hired, shall be subject to substance abuse
testing in accordance with AmeriGas policies. As a federal
contractor that engages in safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot
permit employees in certain positions to use medical marijuana,
even if prescribed by an authorized physician. -Similarly,
applicants for such positions who are actively using medical
marijuana may be denied hire on that basis.
Keywords: AmeriGas Propane, Inc., Toledo , Remote Marketing Assistant, Advertising , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!