Patient services Receptionist
Company: Toledo Clinic Inc
Posted on: September 22, 2022
This is a full-time position, hours will vary.
Greets and directs patients & visitors, updates patient demographic
insurance information, scans appropriate documents to the EMR,
collects copays and outstanding balances and posts patient
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
* Greets patients as they approach the desk.
* Checks in patients and notifies the medical offices via the
patient tracking system. Directs patients to appropriate
* Registers new patients consisting of insurance information,
demographic information, physician information, scanning
documents to the EMR, and verifying insurance electronically,
* Performs Patient Services Duties.
* Updates patient demographic information in the computer
* Requests and verifies patients' insurance information and enters
changes in the computer system.
* Supporting other departments with miscellaneous duties that can
be performed at the work station.
* Maintains neat and orderly work area and lobby.
* Assist with Curbside Registration.
* Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Must have proven excellent customer service skills
* Previous receptionist or clerical experience and excellent
interpersonal skills required.
* Ability to type and familiarity with computer required.
* Consistently arrives at work, in professional attire, on time and
completes all tasks within established time frame.
* Seeks appropriate tasks when primary tasks are completed and
assists co-workers as needed.
* Demonstrates adaptability to expanded roles.
* Adheres to clinic's policies and procedures.
* HS diploma or GED required.
Keywords: Toledo Clinic Inc, Toledo , Patient services Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!