Company: Louis Freeman Company
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Freeman Company located in Fremont, OH is the backbone of BMG*
tooling solutions. We have modern equipment and technology to be
the premier provider of durable mold and cutting tools for
thermoforming manufacturing. We have customers in over 85 countries
and making tooling and making it perform well is an integral part
of what we do.We have an exciting opportunity for a Plant
Controller position. The Plant Controller is responsible for
accounting, finance, and tax and is he key leader on the plant
leadership team. The Controller is responsible for planning
coordinating plant budget and business planning activities in
alignment with corporate policies and practices working with site
management, corporate Finance, and corporate HR. KEY DUTIES AND
- Complete general ledger month end close, account and accrual
analysis, account reconciliation, financial and accounting
reporting and analysis.
- Ensures adequate internal controls exist to safeguard the
assets and assure reliability and accuracy of the financial
- Ensures timely and accurate input of financial and accounting
transactions into the ERP system.
- Maintains accounting, payroll, and other required records to
properly document all transactions.
- Prepares annual budgets and forecasts and completes financial
analysis where necessary.
- Assist with HR related activities including onboarding new
employees and directing employee questions to Corporate HR.
- Manages treasury transactions, activities, and
- Other duties and projects as deemed necessary or as assigned by
Management. OTHER ATTRIBUTES and/or DUTIES AND
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to work effectively in an area of changing priorities
in a fast-paced environment.
- Above average written and oral communication skills are
essential to interact with internal and external customers and
- Strong research and resolution skills and proactive approach to
- Positive team-oriented attitude.
- Self-Motivation and initiative.
- Strong organizational, documentation, and follow up
- Goal oriented with strong desire to achieve results.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting or Finance and/or 3
years of accounting and finance experience.
- At least 2 years' experience in a manufacturing
- Experience in inventory costing, job costing, and POC
- Strong ERP/Accounting information systems background (Global
- Proficient experience in Excel. ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the
organization's facilities *BMG is the world's leading provider of
forming, tooling, and automation solutions for the global packaging
industry. We have integrated a group of highly respected, premium
industrial brands: Brown, Lyle, GN, Freeman, NAS and aXatronics
into one company. BMG-Solutions.com PI196904260
Keywords: Louis Freeman Company, Toledo , Plant Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Fremont, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!