Accounting Project Specialist
Company: Civista Bank
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Description:Position Purpose:The Accounting Project Specialist role
is responsible for various accounting duties and projects within
the Financial Operations department. Demonstrates Civista Bank's
mission to improve the financial lives of our employees and
shareholders to make a difference in the communities that we
Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities, & Expectations
- Compile data pertaining to the effectiveness and efficiency of
the organization's internal processes.
- Perform routine business analysis using various databases and
- Produce ad hoc data and reports.
- Provides support to the Accounting team.
- Communicate regularly with internal departments to gather or
clarify financial information/documentation.
- All other duties as assigned and any activities that support
the key accountabilities.
Requirements:Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Two to three years of related experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites, with accurate data
entry skills. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of working with
Excel, including formulas, pivot tables, and lookups
- Previous Jack Henry Silverlake experience preferred.
- PowerBI experience preferred
- A high level of initiative, thoroughness, accuracy and
organizational skills required.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- High level of confidentiality required.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/projects with varied
- Work involves eye strain due to the constant use of computer
screens, reading of reports, working with spreadsheets and so
- Work involves being able to concentrate on the matter at hand,
under sometimes distracting work conditions.
- Work involves lifting and moving files of up to 15 lbs.
- Work involves ability to communicate professionally both in
person and on the telephone, write, speak, read and hear.
- Work involves the ability to manipulate numbers, type, and sit
for long periods of time.
- Work involves some travel to attend meetings, training, and so
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision:
Employer EEOC M/F/D/V
This Position Description is not a complete statement of all duties
and responsibilities comprising this position.Nothing in this job
description restricts management's right to assign or reassign
duties and responsibilities to this position at any time.
Keywords: Civista Bank, Toledo , Accounting Project Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Sandusky, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!