Night Auditor/Front Desk Rep - Part-Time
Company: Red Roof
Posted on: November 22, 2021
WHO IS OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE?
- Someone to help our guests! Show off your city and be the tour
guide for the guests - send them to your local favorites.
- Make an impact on your guests by making each experience unique
and tailored to them.
- Sincere smiles go miles - we want someone who loves
hospitality. When was the last time you did something nice for
- Empowered individuals are our favorite - be your bold self.
WHAT DOES A DAY AS A FRONT DESK REPRESENTATIVE LOOK LIKE?
- Welcomes guests and assists them with their stay, including
checking in/out, wake up/courtesy calls, and handling guest
concerns and requests
- Takes reservation requests and making adjustments to
reservations as needed
- Works with Hotel Management and other team members to provide
an excellent guest experience
- Uses our front desk computer system to complete customer
transactions and run reports
- Communicates with the housekeeping team to be aware of room
availability or guests
- Weekend availability required. Regular shifts would be Friday
and Saturday 11pm to 7am
- HS Diploma or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years in a previous customer service position
- Basic office skills (i.e. math, cash handling, computer skills,
Keywords: Red Roof, Toledo , Night Auditor/Front Desk Rep - Part-Time, Accounting, Auditing , Toledo, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!